Salary circa, £21k per annum
Full Time 37.5 hours per week. (Monday – Friday)
About the Opportunity
Midland Expressway Limited are seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to join the Customer Service Team. You will deliver excellent Customer Service in line with the customer service strategy and company values.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver excellent customer service to our customers.
• Taking initiative and ownership of what you do.
• Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services and new products.
• Providing exceptional support to our customers across several different channels, including social media, email and phone.
• Maintain thorough and accurate customer records.
• Take ownership and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner, in line with service level agreements.
• Using IT database and systems.
• Effectively manage workload and achieve individual KPIs.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer accounts by forming and maintaining relationships between customers externally as well as internally. You will regularly contact customers to help maintain good relationships.
You will support in the recovery of unpaid tolls, payment notices, and violations. You will ensure that accurate accounting records are produced and maintained.
• Excellent proven Customer Service skills. (Problem solving, listening, telephone Skills, resolving conflict)
• Good Knowledge of IT/ Microsoft office packages and database input. (word, excel)
• Strong analytical skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent telephone manner when communicating with customers both internally & externally.
• Have an accurate and methodical approach to work.
• Ability to meet service level agreements/project deadlines.
• Work well as part of a team, however, be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
As part of the role you will be assisting our continuous improvement of existing systems and processes, to enhance business efficiency and accuracy within the department. A flexible approach and a willingness to learn are essential.
In return, you’ll be working in a thriving environment where you will be instrumental in helping to drive the next chapter for our business, in a role that gives you plenty of scope to broaden your skillset.
You will be required to be flexible to provide additional shift cover as and when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter to M6tollhr@m6toll.co.uk or download an application form.
Closing date: Thursday 30th April 2020