Salary: £19,230 to £20,204.99 per annum
Additional Package Info: Benefits inc Night Allowance and Pension where applicable
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service?
We are recruiting into our Tolling Operations department and looking for permanent reliable Toll Assistants with experience of working alone as well as within a team. This is a full time position averaging 37.5 hours per week.
The core element of the role will require you to service the needs of our customers by means of face to face service provision. You must have experience of working in a customer service / retail role. Responsibility for balancing cash accurately would be an advantage.
As a Toll Assistant, you will work at our 2 mainline toll plazas where you will assist customers in our toll lanes servicing their needs from within one of our toll booths and also outside in our automatic lanes. Ideally you will live within a 15 mile radius of our Head Office based at Weeford Island, near to Lichfield.
You will predominately work early & late shifts, an additional allowance is payable for any night shifts worked. The shift pattern will include weekends, may include Bank Holidays, including Christmas Day; averaging 4 x 8 hour shifts per week within a rolling 4 on / 2 off pattern; based on operational requirements, shift patterns are subject to change.
• Full UK Driving Licence and your own transport
• Previous experience in a customer service / retail role
• Excellent customer service skills and communication, dealing with members of the public
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous responsibility for balancing cash accurately and / or working in a face to face environment would be an advantage
• Experience of working alone as well as within a team is desirable
• Previous shift working experience would be an advantage
Please view the full job description here.
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter to M6tollhr@m6toll.co.uk or complete and send a copy of our application form
Closing date: 28th June 2019