Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Midland Expressway Limited who own and operate the M6toll.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to Employed Drivers of Maritime Transport and Subcontracted Drivers of Maritime Transport only aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Midland Expressway Limited (M6toll) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
How to enter
- The prize draw is free to enter from the 16th June, 2021 and the survey can be accessed at M6tollsurvey.co.uk until Midday on 14th July, 2021 when the survey closes.
- Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 28th July, 2021.
- M6toll accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The winner will be notified after 28th July 2021 via the email provided on the survey.
- One winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
- M6toll will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and M6toll reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Prize draw is run by Midland Expressway Limited (M6toll), Weeford Operations Centre, Express Way, Lichfield WS14 0PQ.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Midland Expressway Limited (M6Toll) for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at Midland Expressway Limited (M6toll) Maritime ANPR pilot survey, M6toll, Weeford Operations Centre, Express Way, Lichfield WS14 0PQ.
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Midland Expressway Limited.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via the Intranet of Maritime Transport.
Limitation of Liability
- Midland Expressway Limited (M6toll) does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Midland Expressway Limited (M6toll) reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.